App update brings Philips Hue extension, swap assistant and device search
Radio analyser – 868 MHz
If you want to check the radio environment of your smart home, the radio analyser on the radio frequency 868.3 MHz will help you:: By analysing the transmitting and receiving power of the devices used, you can place individual components even more efficiently in the home. That's how you can improve the radio communication of your Homematic IP devices for smooth operation.
- Detects the radio telegram of the smart home system used and thus simplifies an analysis of the radio environment
- Developed for environments with the Homematic IP radio system
- By displaying the transmitting and receiving power of the devices used, you can adjust the positioning of individual components in the smart home to achieve the most interference-free radio communication possible.
- Flexible use thanks to battery operation and compact housing
- Indication of the reception strength of a radio telegram via LED level display
- Adjustment possible of the reception sensitivity for near-field analysis
- RX operating mode: system-independent general reception operation with display of reception strength (RSSI) via level LEDs for locating and analysing transmitters and possible interference factors
- TX mode: Cyclic transmission of a radio telegram. Used in conjunction with a second radio analyser to roughly determine the connection quality and accessibility of radio components
Product Name (Short)